How Do I Manage My Air Canada Flight Booking?
If you want to make any change in your flight booking with Air Canada, you can easily do that online. You can manage Air Canada booking online if you have your booking reference number or ticket number along with other required information.
You can manage your booking online using MANAGE BOOKING option by following the instructions given below:
- You need to go to the link www.aircanada.com using any web browser on your device
- At the top of the website you need to look at the website menu options and click or tap on BOOK
- Now you will get the list of options, you need to click on MANAGE BOOKINGS
- Once you clicked on MANAGE BOOKING option you will be able to see another page
- You will see the option ACCESS FLIGHT BOOKING, here you need to enter the Booking reference number from your ticket or confirmation email or SMS along with your (passenger’s) last name
- Click or Tap on Find button
- It will take you into your flight booking and you will be able to see all your flight details along with the options to manage your booking such as cancel flight, change the flight, add service, online check-in, a refund for the canceled flight, etc.
- You need to select any option and then follow the on-screen instructions further to confirm the action
Once you confirmed any action(s), you will receive a confirmation email or SMS regarding the same on your registered email address or the phone number or both.
If you are not able to use Air Canada manage booking option on the website due to any reason, you can contact the Air Canada customer service team. You need to dial their toll-free (available 24 X 7) number and get the booking managed through an agent over the phone on your behalf.