Acer Laptop Not Booting From USB And CD
How To Boot Acer Laptop From USB and CD
Acer laptops are widely used by the people all over the world. Acer is the most trusted word in the world of laptops.It offers the best services to its users.The users of this laptop are quite happy and satisfied with its smooth running services.But actual problem arises when the Acer laptop not booting from the USB. The reason behind this may be your boot medium is unrecognised or unmountable.
Now you can follow the given methods to boot your laptop from USB
- you can buy,borrow,obtain or make a bootable USB flash drive.
- Then to power off your computer completely would be better.
- After that you need to insert crafted flash bootable USB drive.
- Then power on your computer.
- Now press the boot menu key,when the display starts which could be esc or F12.
- Now after following the above steps your laptop will be finally be booted.
You can also boot your Acer laptop from CD but sometimes Acer laptop not booting from CD. In these situation do you have idea what you should do?.
If not then go through the below instructions.
- You should reboot or turn on your Acer laptop.
- Then you need to start clicking the “F2” key and keep clicking until you see the bios set menu.
- In the next step you have to select the “boot” option in the bios set up menu.
- For that you should use the left/right or up/down arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Then press enter to display the list of boot devices.
- After your next step will to select a boot device with the arrow keys.
- Selecting a boot device means to select CD/DVD drive.
- Pressing F6 key will help you to move the chosen device to the top of the list.
- The above step will set the new boot order on your Acer computer.
- Pressing F10 or the key suggested by the Acer to save your changes to bios will help you.
Following the above steps will ready your Acer laptop to boot from CD. In case you could not get success in booting then never feel shy to take the help of an expert or technician.