Bellsouth Email Not Working on iPhone
How To Fix Bellsouth Email Not Working On Phone
If you are a customer of Bellsouth and have an EMail account on Bellsouth, and unfortunately facing the issue of the Bellsouth email not working on iPhone, you can follow the below mentioned troubleshoot techniques to get your Email account working smoothly.
- If you are using Bellsouth EMail App on your iPhone, to make your Bellsouth EMail account working, launch Settings from iPhone home screen.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and then, tap “Add Account” .
- After selecting “Add account”, tap “other”, then, select “Add Mail Account”.
- In the “Name” text field, enter your name. This name is displayed when you send Mails.
- On the next page, you need to enter the Bellsouth Net EMail address and the password.
- If you prefer an alternative to the iPhone’s default name, then, you need to change the description of the EMail account.
- Tap Next.
- On the next page, you will get an option “POP” at the top, and enter “inbound.att.net”
For the Host Name, your full EMail address as the User Name, and your password under Incoming Mail Server.
- In the next step,in outgoing mail server, for the Host Name you need to enter “outbound.att.net”.
- User Name will be your full EMail address, and enter your Password.
- Tap Save.
- Tap “Advanced” .
- When you click on “Advanced”, you will get the page in which you need to toggle both the “Incoming uses SSL”, and “Outgoing uses SSL”, to ON.
- You need to enter the port numbers for incoming and outgoing servers as well.
- For the incoming server, enter “995” and for the outgoing server, enter “465”.
- Once you are done with the above processes, tap “Save”.
- Just to crosscheck, if you are using the correct settings go to “Mail Settings Lookup Tool”
- on support.apple.com .
- Enter your EMail address and submit, this tool provides the settings you require for your
- EMail account on iPhone.
- If you are still facing the issue, submit your query on the website of Bellsouth. However, if your issue has been resolved, just log into your EMail ID.
Bellsouth Issue Related More Searches:
- Bellsouth not working
- Bellsouth email not working
- Bellsouth not working on android
- Bellsouth not working iPhone
- Bellsouth email not working on android
- bellsouth email not working on iPhone
12 Oct 2018