Google Search Not Working in iPhone
How to fix Google search not working in iPhone?
Do you use Google to search various things on internet in iPhone? Then within a short span of time, you can easily get result of your search. But lots of situations come when you face difficulties during the working on Google. There might be various reasons behind this problem. If you don’t know how to fix Google search not working in iPhone, then read this article and follow the below steps:
- Check the latest version of Google app from the App Store.
- Make sure that your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is ON for Google.
- Reset your iPhone and then try to access Google.
- Quit the Google. For this, press the home button two times and then swipe the Google up and then press home button one time.
If Google still not searching in iPhone after applying the above mentioned steps, then contact Google customer service to get highly reliable assistance from the professionals who are highly skilled and certified. They will provide solutions for all kinds of technical issues related to Google. Without much of stretch, they can fix the problems within a short span of time. It doesn’t matter how problem is big, they have solutions for every problem. You just need to make a phone call to approach these professionals who are always available at 24/7 hours.
By Google Users Mostly Searched Issue:
- Google app not responding on android
- Why are my app not working on my android
- Unable to open google play store app
- google app not working on android phone
- all google apps not working on android
- Google apps not working
- Google app not working on mobile data
- Google apps not working on iphone
Know how can you fix Google not responding error with easy steps
Getting trouble with your Google as Google not responding issue appearing on the screen? Well, you should not worry about it as this article will provide you with all the information that will help you to rectify the issue you are facing. All you need is to go thoroughly the article.
What should you do when Google not responding error appears?
- In the very beginning, you should reboot your device and check whether it's working or not.
- Next, you should delete all the stored cookies and cache to provide a smoother way to access Google services.
- Also, you have installed antivirus software then run a full scan to check any malicious activity on your device.
- In addition, you should try to disable all the extensions and plugins and check one by one which is making trouble in accessing Google.
- You can try to uninstall and reinstall the web browser.
- Moreover, you can clear DNS cache.
- You may see this Google not responding issue due to the old version of your web browser, you should check and install the latest update of a web browser.
- You should run an SFC scan
- Check the proxy settings
- Clear the host cache of Chrome
If the aforementioned ways to get rid of the Google not responding issue, you can try resetting Google Chrome web browser and you will no longer see this issue.
- Firstly, you need to open Google Chrome.
- Then you should select the Menu icon and go to Settings option.
- Further, you should select the Advanced option.
- And you have to click on the Reset in order to Reset settings.
This is it!