How To Fix Apple ID Not Working on iPhone
Apple id not working on iPhone ? Try these advanced methods
Apple launched several devices and all of them are highly advanced and well supported to the Wi-Fi networks, but sometimes the issue arises such as ‘Apple id not working on Wi-Fi’ and as a result, users failed to access the web-world in the Apple devices effectively. So, if you are facing the same situation, then go through the process listed beneath.
How to fix Wi-Fi issues on Apple devices?
First starts with Macbook, there are few emphatic ways to resolve the Wi-Fi issues on Mac.
Update Apple Software
- If the Apple software is not updated, then it will create some issues. Apple always launches software to fix the bugs in the networking system. So, it is recommended to update the Apple Software. This will fix the issue. If the issue still persists, then apply the next method.
Turn Off Mac and Router and then turn them ON
- Open Wi-Fi network on your MacBook and click on the option ‘Turn off Wi-Fi’.
- Now, click on the Apple icon, select ‘Restart’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Your MacBook will restart, meanwhile switch off the router and disconnect all the peripherals.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, then connect the routers with the LAN.
- Now, turn ON the Wi-Fi network and then connect the device to the Wi-Fi network.
These solutions will resolve the issue. However, if Apple id not working iPhone on Wi-Fi, then go for the advanced method and the same are listed beneath. The conventional method is not sufficient to fix such issue.
How to fix Wi-Fi issue on Apple iPhone?
Reset Network Settings
- Open Settings on iPhone and tap on ‘General’.
- In the same page, you will find ‘Reset’ option, tap on it.
- Thereafter, tap on ‘Reset Network Settings’.
Toggle Wi-Fi ON and Off
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Navigate for the ‘Cellular’ option and after getting the same, tap on it.
- Scroll down the page and tap on ‘Wi-Fi Assist’.
- Now, toggle the button off and turn it ON. Repeat this process for a couple of times.
That’s it; you are all done. The above solutions will resolve the issue ‘Apple not working on Wi-Fi’, if the same persists, then reset your iPhone. After resetting the iPhone, configure your router to the device with correct SSID and password.
Apple Issue Related Searches:
- Apple not working
- Apple id not working
- Apple id not working on iPhone
- Apple id password not working
- Apple id not working on iTunes
- Apple id not working on Apple tv
- Apple not working on wifi
- Apple id password reset
- Apple id password recovery
- Apple id not working on mac