How To Fix Google Play Store Not Working
How to Fix Google Play Store not Working.
Are you an Android user? Then Google Play Store is the only way to get various apps and themes to your Android device. Google Play is the only secured an official store provided by the Google to the users that will help to select their favorite apps and directly install them on their device. But sometimes Google Play Store stops working and you can face different problems such as connectivity, update and much more.
How to fix Google Play Store not working on Wi-Fi.
- If you are receiving a pop-up “Connection Error”, then it means your device is not connected to the Wi-Fi properly. But you can easily fix this problem after following the below steps:
- First of all, make sure that date and time settings are correct and they are set to Automatic mode. And if the settings are not corrected, then update them.
- Uninstall the Google Play Store on your device and then again re-install it on your device.
- Remove and re-add the Google account because sometimes Google disables various services due to an error.
- Update the Google Play Store app to the latest version.
- Turn ON and OFF your device’s Airplane mode.
How to fix Google Play Store not working after update.
Have you recently updated your Google Play Store to the latest version? But suddenly it has stopped working after update? Then don’t be tensed and follow the mentioned steps:
- Clear the caches in your Play Store: For this, go to the Settings of your Android device and then tap on the Apps. Now choose the Google Play Services and then go to Force Stop icon. After that, select the Clear Data and Clear Cache tab.
- Reboot your device that you are using to access Play Store.
- Switch from Wi-Fi to the mobile data connection to see where is the real problem.
Google play store related more searches:
- Google play store not working
- Google play store not working in android
- Google play store not working properly
- Google play store not working on wifi
- Google play store not working on android tv
- Google play store not working in bluestacks