How To Restore Whatsapp Backup
What to do to restore WhatsApp backup from an android device? Get an approprate answer:
Have you accidentally deleted WhatsApp messages or chat history form your Android mobile phone? Do you want to restore them now but don’t know how to do so? Don’t worry at all, as in this article we will show you the different ways in reply to recover the deleted WhatsApp data. There is a large number of the users using WhatsApp on their mobile device to share their important messages to the users on a daily basis.
How to restore WhatsApp backup on an Android device:
It is quite true that when you delete any message you sent or receive after a backup and delete before the next backup from your WhatsApp, not possible to restore. If you want to keep a copy of the newest WhatsApp message, you can create a manual backup from your WhatsApp.
So let's get started and take backup on an Android device:
- First of all, uninstall WhatsApp and install it again to open it.
- Go to the database file and select the backup folder.
- You have to which kind of the backup file you want to restore and rename the file.
- You can type date and time into the field and enter the new file name whatever you want.
- Press the install button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Having completed the task, you can go to the restore tab to recover the data easily at the end of the procedure.
Get tips on how to restore WhatsApp chat on Android device:
- Open your WhatsApp and go to the menu button.
- Select the settings and click on the chat settings button.
- Select the search bar button and select the file if you find.
- Press on the back option and click the restore file button.
- Now select the backup a conversation and start the process of restoring files from the chat history.
You can also restore the chat with following the backup troubleshooting task with the help of the SD card in your mobile. For this aim, you have to install data recovery software for Android device using a Windows PC.
Get tips on how to restore WhatsApp message:
- Go to the chat history and select the message which you want to restore.
- If you are not able to find out the message you can un-install your WhatsApp.
- Install the what’s app once again and select the restore button and press continue.
- Now you can see on the screen the messages are retrieving gradually at the last.
- If you want any further assistance, you can contact our tech support team at any time.
Whatsapp backup related all searches:
- How to restore whatsapp backup,
- Restore whatsapp backup,
- Restore whatsapp backup from icloud,
- Restore whatsapp backup from google drive,
- Restore whatsapp backup from android to iphone,
- Restore whatsapp messages
- Restore WhatsApp chat on Android device