How to Setup & Configure Website Hosting Using Windows 2008 Server
Windows 8 server is one of the complete revolutions for web hosting as compared to other OS. It includes IIS7 that brings smooth and secure features to the Windows OS and especially for Web Hosting. But only a few users know about the hosting procedure in Windows 2008 server; even it’s very simple and easy. If you are also one among those, then read this article and follow the below instructions to setup:
Easy step guide for setup and configure your website hosting using windows 2008 server
- First of all, the whole process will begin with Windows Server 2008. Type Ctrl + R key and then Run box will appear where you need to type DCPROMO + Enter to create a new domain controller.
- Now wait until it begins configuring and then a startup page will appear. Check the box Use advanced mode installation and then click on Next.
- A new page shows the new enhanced security features introduced in Windows Server 2008 edition. And after reading, click on Next.
- Choose the option Create a new domain in a new forest, and then click on Next. After that, you need to specify the domain that you want to host for some website or you can also host other domains on the same server.
- Now it will verify the NetBIOS name and next you need to type the Domain name into Domain NetBIOS field and then click on Next. Choose Windows Server 2008 as forest functional level and then click on Next. Now the process of DNS configuration verification begins and then you need to follow the other factors.
- After that, enter your domain’s administrator password and then click on Next. Now configuration page will open where you can see the summary that you have done or selected and then click on Next to start the Installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup or installation procedure for Windows Server 2008.
Related More Searches:
- How to configure website hosting
- How to setup website hosting
- Configure website hosting