Everything That You Need To Know Before Booking Your Reservations With Hong Kong Airlines
Headquartered in Tung Chung district, Hong Kong Airlines is a regional airline which provides scheduled services to over 30 cities. Besides, it also provides its customers with the best services and offers that can help in making their travel hassle-free and enjoyable. So, in case if you are planning to book your reservations with the airline, then here in this article you will be provided with the complete information about Hong Kong airlines reservations and various policies of the airline.
Services Provided By Hong Kong Airlines
- For those who have booked reservations with the airline are provided access to various online services that they can opt for managing their reservations.
- Further, keeping the budget and comfort of the passengers in mind, the airline has even introduced two cabin classes namely, economy and business that one can opt as per the requirement.
- The airline also launch various promotional offers and deals for their customers so that they can easily avail discounted fare for their reservations.
- Besides, the passengers who have booked reservations with the airline can also enjoy various on board facilities provided by the airline like meals, and unlimited entertainment.
- And for the frequent flyers, the airline has even introduced club program in which the passengers can earn reward points which they can use later for booking reservations or purchasing additional service.
- Moreover, the passengers are also provided access to luxurious lounges, and also offers accommodation with partner hotels and cab services.
- Furthermore, the airline has even introduced customer service for its passengers where they can reach out to a representative to resolve all their issues.
Baggage Policy of Hong Kong Airlines
While traveling by air most of the passengers are worried about their baggage limit because they don’t wish to pay additional charges for the baggage. Fortunately, to help out the passengers have introduced Hong Kong airlines baggage policy that one requires to keep in mind in order to avoid last-minute hassle. Hence, it is required to keep these pointers in mind to secure your baggage and valuables.
- In the case of the checked baggage the allowance of the baggage is determined by the route of travel. However, as per the general guidelines the passengers are allowed to check-in a maximum of 2 pieces for both economy and business class.
- Further, the maximum weight limit for the checked baggage is set to 23 Kg in economy and 32 Kg in business class, and maximum dimension of 62 linear inches.
- And in case of over sized baggage, it will only be accepted when there is availability of space. And the passenger might need to pay excess baggage charges.
- As per the policy of the airline the passenger are allowed to carry a maximum of 1 piece of item as carry on baggage in economy class and 2 pieces of item in case of business class with a maximum dimension of 45 inches and maximum weight of 7 Kg each.
- And for the passengers traveling with special items, a specific criteria is set for each item that one can check by visiting the airline website or by contacting the customer service of the airline at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Besides, the airline has even introduced a list of restricted items that one can check at the official website to avoid last-minute issues.
- Further, the airline has even made various provisions for the lost and damaged baggage that one can confirm by contacting the reservation center of the airline.
Hence, this was the baggage policy of the airline that one should keep in mind while traveling with Hong Kong Airlines. However, there are many passengers who have query regarding the cancellation of the reservations. So, here is the cancellation policy of the airline that one needs to keep in mind before confirming their cancellation.
Cancellation Policy of Hong Kong Airlines
- As per the Hong Kong Airlines Cancellation Policy, the passenger is required to submit a refund application within 2 days before the departure.
- Further, for cancelling the reservations, it is required that you flight ticket is unused and has not been expired.
- And once the refund application is submitted, the reservation of the passengers will be cancelled automatically.
- Moreover, in the case of non-refundable reservations, the passenger can still apply for the refund and claim the unused taxes applied to their flight ticket.
- After the successful cancellation, the passenger will be provided a refund in the original form of payment within 6 to 8 weeks depending on the mode of payment.
- And for the passengers who have booked their travel agents are required to contact the agent directly for cancelling their reservations.
- Besides, the tickets booked through the official website or mobile app at least 7 days before the departure can easily claim for a full refund for the reservations. However, it is required that the refund is filed within 24 hours of purchase.
Besides, these policies it is essential that you have a bit knowledge about the Hong Kong Airlines booking process. So, in order to help you out, here you will be provided with online process for booking flight ticket with Hong Kong Airlines.
- For booking reservations with the airline, you need to visit the website and look for the booking option.
- Further, enter the various details required for booking Hong Kong Airlines reservations like departing and arrival locations, number of passengers and date of journey etc.
- And after filling all the details you are required to click on Search option to find a suitable flight for booking reservations.
- After selecting the flight, you are required to provide the details of the passengers and make payment for your reservations.
24 Hours Hong Kong Airlines Customer Service Hotlines:
- Hong Kong SAR phone number: +852-3916-3666
- Hong Kong Airlines reservations phone number for Mainland China (Local service only): 950715
- Hong Kong Airlines reservation phone number for Australia: +61-29009-7988
- Hong Kong airlines reservations phone number for New Zealand : +64-9913-4177
- Hong Kong Airlines reservations Phone Number For United States & Canada (Toll Free): +1-855-393-3880
- Hong Kong airlines change flight helpline number : 1-888-203-8536
- Hong Kong Airlines customer service phone number : 1 (855) 393 3880
- Hong Kong Airlines cancellation phone number: 1 (888) 498 3772
- Hong Kong Airlines manage booking helpline phone number: 1-888-203-8536
Contact us by email or Apply refund online
Baggage Enquiries (lost / delayed / damaged)
- Telephone: +852-3713-1300
- Fax : +852-2261-0968
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 5N024 Level 5 Terminal 1 Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
- Office Hour Monday to Sunday, 09:00-23:00