Acer Laptop Not Booting From USB And CD
Acer Laptop to Boot from USB?
The Acer computer boots from a hard drive, by default. If you want to boot Acer from USB on Windows 10, you have to change the boot order in BIOS.
Steps to change boot order Windows 10:
- Initially, shut down your Acer computer.
- Then, press the Acer BIOS key, F2 or Del, to access the BIOS setup window.
- Click the right arrow on the keyboard to select the Boot menu tab to Boot Acer laptop from USB.
- Adjust the boot priority order by using the up and down arrows, then put the target USB option first in the list.
- Exit the setup utility and remember to save changes, shift to Exit and click Yes.
How to Boot from USB on Acer Laptop
- The steps on how to boot from USB below also works for how to boot from CD.
- Connect the USB drive properly to your Acer laptop.
- Then restart the Acer computer and click on the Acer BIOS key to enter the BIOS menu.
- Make the necessary changes in the boot order, making the USB option the first item in the boot priority list.
- Exit BIOS and save the changes made.
- Your Acer laptop will start successfully if the USB boot drive is fine and the correct BIOS settings are in place.
Force Boot from USB
You have tried the above methods that are accessing & modifying the Acer boot menu and Acer BIOS to boot Acer from USB but failed? You need not worry; there is another solution to Acer boot from USB: creating a bootable USB disk and booting Acer with it.
You need to get an edition of MiniTool Power Data Recovery software that includes the Snap-in WinPE Bootable Builder.
Multiple licenses are provided for users; please select a suitable one after browsing the license comparison page.
Save the restructured program on another computer, double click on it, and follow the instructions to install it properly. Therefore if you are wondering How to boot Acer laptop from USB, you can follow the steps mentioned above.