Google Account Recovery
How To Recover The Gmail Account Password If You Don’t Remember It?
Forgetting the password of the Gmail account is very common these days and a lot of users end up losing the password of the account. In case you lose the password of your account then relax and don’t worry. You can always fix the issue with the help of the account recovery mediums and then the account password will be reset eventually.
Ways of Recovering the Account Password of the Gmail
To recover Gmail account password, there are several mediums that help the people to recover their old passwords. Gmail account recovery can be achieved via following mediums.
- To recover the lost password of Gmail, first of all tap on the account sign in page and then click on forgot password and then the page will be redirected to the account recovery page.
- On the account recovery page, now enter the username of the account and then pick one medium of the account recovery.
- As you will choose the medium like alternative email then one code will be sent on the mail Id being assigned. Now enter the code and then set one new password. Make sure to re-enter the password to confirm and then you will be done.
- In case you choose the method of the recovery phone number then a code will be sent on the text. Now enter the code and then set the password easily. Re-enter the password to confirm and then you will be done.
- You can even choose the medium of security questions through which you can answer the questions and then if they are correct then the account password can be set easily. Make sure to re-enter the password to confirm and then you will be done.
Tips to Set a Strong Password for The Gmail Account
- To set the strong password, don’t enter the password like Phone number or date of birth
- Don’t reveal the password to anyone and make sure to note down the password somewhere in case you keep forgetting it.
- Keep changing the password from time to time.
And thats how to make the Gmail account recovery of the account.
Following Way to Recover Their Gmail Account Easily
Google Account Recovery Without Phone Number
- After landing on the Google recovery page, you need to enter the username that you want to recover and tap “Next”.
- You will now be asked to select any one recovery option and as you do not have a phone number hence you can choose recovery with the help of email.
- Enter the alternate email on the recovery page and check for the email received to you.
- You will be provided with a verification code on the email that needs to be entered on the recovery page and click “Next”.
- Google will be analyzing your code and allowing you to create a new password. Make sure you enter an easy to remember password.
So, with the help of the above steps on Google account recovery without phone number, you can still get back your account.
Steps For Gmail Account Recovery With Alternative Email Are:
- Go to the Gmail login page.
- Type your Gmail account email address.
- Now select ‘Forgot Password’ option in the bottom of the page.
- Three options to recover your Google account will be given there.
- Choose recovery through an alternate email option.
- Now enter the alternate email address which is linked with your account in the provided space.
- Now a verification code with password reset link will be sent to your mail address.
- Open that link. It will direct you to password reset page.
- Enter any new password you want.
- Type it twice to confirm it.
- Click on ‘Finish’ option. Your password is now successfully changed.
You can now go to login page again and try to sign by entering your new password and email address.
Process of Google Account Recovery Date of Birth:
- First of all, go to the official account recovery page of Google and then enter your Google ID that password you wish to recover.
- Tap on Next.
- Enter the last password if you remember or click on Try another way option.
- After that, Recover your password page will open where you can skip the account recovery option via phone number by clicking on Try another way link.
- On the next page, you will require to provide the answer to some security questions which will also include the date of birth.
- Type the correct answer to each question and then tap on the Next tab.
- After that, you will require to enter a new password for your Google account to finish the procedure.
By following the above-given Google Account Recovery steps, you can simply recover your Google account by using your date of birth. If you need any other kind of assistance related to account recovery, then contact the customer support team of Google.
People also ask:
How Can I Recover My Gmail Password Without Phone Number and Email?
Can I Call Google To Recover My Account?
How Do I Recover My Google Account if I Changed My Phone Number?
How Can I Recover My Google Account Without Password?
How Can I Recover My forgotten Gmail Password?
How Do I Recover My Gmail Phone Number?