How To Fix Google App Not Working on Android
Google Apps are the inbuilt features embedded in Android device. The apps enhance the performance of the gadget and thus allow the users to surf web-world in a solace manner. The apps are Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Ok Google and significantly more.
However, if you are unable to access the Google apps then you need to take the stern actions. Google App not working is the issue, which has been faced by a lot of users. So, here, you will get the effective measures to resolve such issue.
Is Google App not working? Get an emphatic way to fix this issue
Update Google Apps
- Update process usually fixes this kind of issue and to perform the same, go through the steps listed beneath.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap on ‘Menu’ button and select ‘My apps and games’.
- Thereafter, you will get a list of installed apps and in-built apps. Navigate to the Google apps and tap on Update button.
- Make sure to update all the Google Apps.
Clear caches of the Google Apps
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on Apps/Application Manager to get the detailed view of the apps.
- In the Application page, you will find all the apps working on the Android device, select Google Apps and on the next page, you will get ‘Clear Caches’ button; tap on it.
- Repeat this process for all the Google apps.
- After furnishing the same, restart your device.
This time, you will be able to access Google Apps effectively. However, if you are facing an issue, Google not working’ then apply hard reset process on your Android device. This will bring back your device to factory mode. After completing the process, check the Google Apps and this time, it will work smoothly.
Most Popular Google Apps Related Search:
- Google apps not working
- Google app not working
- Google not working
- Google play store app not working
- Google app not working on android
- Google docs not working
- OK Google not working