How To Reactivate Facebook Account
In the era of social media, Face Book is one of the oldest and mostly used applications. Face book enables you to stay connected with your closed ones by exchanging messages. You can also use this application for multiple uses like renting home, finding jobs, online business and much more. Sometimes we don’t need face book for a time being, hence you can deactivate it for time being and later in case if you need it then can easily activate by following some steps. Therefore if you have also deactivated your Face book but now want to reactivate facebook account it then you can refer to below details.
Steps To Re-activate Facebook:
You can activate your account through three methods which are mentioned below.
Through Mobile Phone:
- On your mobile, navigate to face book application
- Now on log in page enter your email and password
- Once done tap on log in
- Wait for few seconds and you will be re directed to your account
Activating Through Desktop:
- On desktop, repeat the same steps as above and click on face book account on your screen
- Now click on log in link and enter your password and email id
- If you are able to log in then it means your account is still there.
- But if you are not able to log in then maybe Face book deleted your account permanently because you didn’t activate it since a long time.
- And you are done
Submitting an Appeal:
- On any browser click on ‘my personal account was disabled’
- You will be navigated to account recovery page
- Enter your email address and phone number add your name
- Upload picture of ID proof and click send.
Hence you are done with steps to recover facebook account. You can follow any of the methods and recover your face book account whenever you want. In case of any doubt or query contact customer support.