How To Reset Windows 10 Administrator Password
Steps To Reset Windows 10 Administrator Password
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating system.It is developed and running by Microsoft.With windows 10,users can have advanced security,durability,and great design.Microsoft designed windows 10 specially for smartphones.
Here are some advantages of windows 10 listed below-
- Windows 10 is the latest and the greatest update of all the windows editions .
- Windows 10 got directx 12 for gaming purpose,it promises high frame rates with future games.
- Its modern apps are re-designed to be comfortable using with mouse and keyword.
- If you have windows 10 on your phone,then it has better integration with the OS,like you can see missed calls from phone,sending text from phone using windows 10 .
- With windows 10,system boots faster and drivers can work much more smoothly.
- Cortana is a virtual personal assistant. That has made her way to the OS.You can get help from Cortana to access windows 10,she can be very useful.
- By using windows 10 ,you can get better service. General stability and performance has been increased.
- Drivers can automatically updated itself with windows 10.But there are some drivers you have to update manually.
- In Windows 10 a new browser “microsoft edge” and “virtual desktops” introduced.
- You can get improved frame rates in gaming with windows 10.
- You can access lots of application like facebook,twitter with the windows 10.
Windows 10 has some disadvantages too-
- Your personal information may be shared with microsoft for better service by cortana.
- You can be forced to download the updates with windows 10 update .
- You may get bugs around the operating system.
- Windows 10 is costs to upgrade.
Steps to Reset the Administrator Password-
Here,a few steps to follow if you wants to know how to reset windows 10 administrator password-
- First attempt to enter your password,if you enter incorrect password then click “i forgot my password” .Your password reset only works if you have a microsoft account.You have to make sure that caps lock is turned off.
- Check your internet connection and then enter your email address or phone number into the cortana pulls up for user.Then cortana can assist any complex processes,like initial setups and reset windows 10 password.
- Then check for the code ,then enter it into the field on your computer.You will have to enter your verification code from your phone onto your computer,in case your two-factor authentication enabled.
- Enter the new password , make sure you select a strong password for better safety and then re-enter it.
- To check if you succeed ,then sign in again with the new password.
So.these are instructions given above for “how to reset windows 10 password”.By following these steps you can easily reset your windows 10 password.
If you’ve facing any issues regarding password resetting process and need an assistance,then you can contact the microsoft tech support team online.You can chat with a virtual agent and can send your query and they will give you instant solution.