How To Update Windows 10 Manually
Follow The Process To Update Windows 10 Manually
Using a window in your PC is an easy and effective way to make sure your computer function smoothly. Updating the window in PC will have the latest features, bug fixes and security patches. Windows require updating to run the windows smoothly and securely and to protect the computer from malware attack and malicious attack in the system. To operate the PC in a smooth way, it requires deep insights to update the windows.
Stick To The Points For Update Windows 10 in System
- To manage the option you have to check the available updates
- Now you have to select the check for windows update
- Now select the start menu from the bottom left corner.
- Then proceed with the settings of gear icon
- Now you have to select the update and security icon for windows update.
- Concurrently, you have to choose the windows update tab in the side bar shown in circular arrows.
- You have to select check for updates, if option available, it will download automatically.
Schedule a Restart
- From the page of windows update setting page, you have to select the Schedule the restart which you can found next to Restart now.
- Directed to scheduling page, from there you have to move the schedule a time slider to the right.
- Use the time ticker and the date to choose when you want to restart.
Follow the above mentioned guidelines to get your query resolved within the certain time. If you are seeking for a quick solution or assistance you may contact at the customer support executive for how to update windows 10. use these points carefully to get assistance specifically with the guidelines