iTunes Not Responding On Mac
Why is not iTunes working on your computer, and how can you fix it?
Is iTunes currently not working on your computer, and you're not sure how to fix it? The iTunes is an Apple media player that can be downloaded and used to play and download music on Mac, iPhones, or iPads. Many users who use iTunes on their Computer run into problems since the program does not function correctly on it. However, an issue with iTunes might develop on a computer owing to a little fault that can be easily resolved using a few simple ways. Therefore, if you want to learn more that why iTunes not working on my computer, and how to fix it, you should read the following information.
Why iTunes is not working on your computer?
- Your computer's internet isn't operating properly.
- You are not logged in as an administrator in your device.
- The software on your Computer is outdated.
- Your device's iTunes app hasn't been updated.
How to fix if iTunes is not working on your computer?
Open iTunes as an administrator
- Close iTunes first, and if it isn't responding, close it via Task Manager.
- Then, click on the iTunes tab and select "Run as Administrator" from the menu.
- When the Users Account Control box displays, click the "Yes" button.
Force close iTunes app
- On your computer go right-click on the Taskbar and choose the “Task Manager” option
- Then go to the Process Tab and select iTunes before clicking the "End Task" button.
- Afterwards, try running iTunes on your computer again.
Update iTunes app
- To begin, go to the start menu and search for Apple Software Update on your computer.
- If you see that an update for iTunes is available, install it right away and it will almost definitely solve your problem.
Open iTunes using safe mode
- First and foremost, try to launch iTunes by using CTRL+SHIFT Keys.
- When the message displays, click Continue button to disable all of the third party plug-ins that were creating the issue.
The above-mentioned details give a clear picture of why iTunes not working on your computer, as well as solutions for resolving the issue. On the other hand, you may contact Apple's technical support staff for assistance with iTunes errors on your computer.
12 Oct 2018