Outlook Not Working on Mac
How To Fix Outlook Not Working On Mac
Outlook is a mail service rendered by Microsoft- the software giant. Millions of people have their EMail account on Outlook. Outlook works on various platforms including iPhone, android, windows , MacOS. Along with sending mail, outlook is embedded with the features of calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal and web browsing.Most of the organizations use Outlook as standard Mail sending and receiving service. One can easily set up a reminder of appointments and meetings for a group or individual.
Outlook Not Working On iPhone
If you are using outlook and facing the problem of outlook not working and if you are using outlook on iPhone and outlook is not working on iPhone, then, following are the troubleshoot method if the outlook is not working on iPhone,
Remove the Email account and set it up again:
- Tap Settings,then, go to Accounts & Passwords.
- Click the Outlook Email account that you need to remove.
- Click on Delete Account.
- Add your Email account again,
- Go to Settings->Accounts and Passwords and tap Add Account.
- Tap on Outlook.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Next, and wait for Mail to verify the account.
- Tap Save.
Set up Your Email Account Manually:
- To set up the account manually, you need to know the Email settings of your Outlook account.You can get it on Mail Settings Lookup which is on official website of Apple.
- In Mail Settings Lookup, enter your Email address, the Mail Settings Lookup will send you all the information regarding your Mail settings.
- Then, Select Settings -> Accounts and Passwords, and tap Add Account.
- Tap other and then, tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, Email address, password and a description for your account.
- Tap NEXT.
- You can do the Mail Settings Manually by tapping Next and follow the following steps.
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Save.This will save and finish the settings.
Outlook Issue Related Searches:
- Outlook not working
- Outlook not working on iPhone
- Outlook not working on Mac
- Outlook not working on Mobile
- Outlook not working on WiFi
- Outlook not working on Mobile Data
- Outlook not working in Windows 10
- Outlook not working after changing password