Here’s All You Need to Know about the Email Settings for SBCGlobal.Net Email Account
SBC Global is one of the largest tech compunction companies around the world and provides great services to its users. From Wi-Fi to 4G services, SBC Global has made its name in every segment of network services. Now, apart from providing network services, SBC Global has also been availing its email accounts to its users all around the world.
But there are times when users find it difficult to setup their SBC Global email clients in their device unlike other email accounts. This is because they find it hard to understand the Sbcglobal Email Settings such as IMAP, POP3 or SMTP. However, if you are also facing trouble setting up your SBC Global account then here’s what you need to know.
IMAP, SMTP & POP3 Settings For SBC Global Email Accounts: Android
IMAP settings lets your receive emails in your email account and SMTP for sending message, whereas the POP3 are the server type to enable services. Here are the all the settings for SBC Global accounts on Android device.
- In your Android device, go to the Settings section and then to the Apps section
- Here, scroll to the Accounts section and then select Add account
- Now, enter the email address, username and password of your SBC Global account and then put server type as POP3
- Next, enter the following settings to setup your account
- pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Incoming mail server
- smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Outgoing mail server
- Enter username & password
- pop.att.yahoo.com or pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Enter pop3 server
- Enter 995 or 993 Port number
- Hit the Next button and then enter smtp.att.yahoo.com or smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com in SMTP server
- Enter 465 or 587 in the Port number
- Now, enter the username and password again and then hit the Next button to finalize the setup process
IMAP, SMTP & POP3 Settings For SBC Global Email Accounts: Microsoft
The following are the Sbcglobal POP3 Settings, SMTP & IMAP settings to setup your account with Microsoft account.
- Launch your web browser and then get access to your SBC Global & Microsoft accounts respectively
- Now, in your Microsoft account, scroll to the File tab and then hit the Add account option to start setting up your accounts
- Next, select the “Manual Setup” or “Additional Server Types” option and then hit the “Next” button to continue
- Now, you’ll need to select the “POP” or “IMAP” on the next page - “Select Service” page, and then hit the “Next”
- On the following page, enter the name of the user and the email address linked with the account and then move to the Account Type to select “POP3”
- Now enter the following inbound and outgoing settings into their respective servers:
o “inbound.att.net” in the “Incoming server”
o “outbound.att.net” in the “Outgoing server”
- Next, you’ll need to enter the Username & your login password in their respective fields and then select the “Additional Settings” button
- Here, select the “Outgoing server” field and then activate the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” option
- Hereafter, choose the “Advanced” tab next to the outgoing server and then activate the “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” option
- Here enter the following settings in their respective text-fields
o 995 in the “Incoming server (POP3)” field
o 465 in the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” field
- Select the “SSL” option under “Use the following type of encrypted connection” section and then hit the “OK” button
- Now, select the “Next” button to configure the mailbox and then hit the “Finish” & Close button to exit the setup wizard
So, these were the important Sbcglobal IMAP Settings along with POP3 and SMTP settings for Microsoft accounts. If you have followed them precisely then you’ll be able to setup your accounts with each other.
However, if not then you may need to call the SBC Global tech support professionals to setup your account. Besides, if you have also been facing login issues with your account then also you can seek for professional assistance from the experts at SBC Global. Therefore, the aforementioned information was all about SBC Global email settings including Sbcglobal SMTP Settings, IMAP and POP 3 settings. Hope it has been helpful to you.