How the password recovery of twitter account can be easy for you
Twitter is the great social networking site that is used to share views openly.It is compatible to use on different device.If you want to use it,you simply needs to have username and password.If you are a existing user and having problem in recovering the account password,it can solved easily by following the guidelines suggested by tech support engineers.
How to recover twitter password ?
There are different methods to solve this issue.It is required for you look at those methods:-
By using the Twitter website:
- Tap on your profile image located at the upper right corner and choose "Settings."
- You should click on the "Password" tab from the menu located at the left side of the “Settings” page.
- There is need to enter the current password.For changing the password,there is need to enter the password which is used by you currently.If you don’t have your password,you need to look for “Resetting a Lost Password” section below.
- There is need to enter new password which you want to use.It is required for you enter it twice for the confirmation.
- Tap the option to "Save changes" for saving the new password. It will instantly apply the new password to your Twitter account
You need to Sign in again on your other devices.After changing the password, it will automatically sign you out of Twitter on the devices from which you logged into your twitter account.It is required to enter the new password to sign in.
Using the Twitter mobile app:
- Individual needs to click on “Menu” button and choose "Settings."
- Click the account for which want to change the password.When you will have multiple accounts associated to Twitter app,select the specific one
- Click the"Change password." option
- You need to enter the current password.Enter the existing password for creating a new password. When anybody don’t know the current password, there is need to look for “Resetting a Lost Password” section
- You should type the new password twice for the confirmation
- Click the "Change Password" button and you can use your new password to login
You should see if the twitter password recovery process has been resolved or not