Gmail Not Receiving Emails
How to fix “Gmail not receiving emails”?
Gmail is one of the renowned email services extensively used by the billions of users across the world. Gmail is best known for its best in class and error-free mailing features. Users can access Gmail on all sorts of devices to send and receive emails. But sometimes varied problems are faced by the Gmail users and not receiving emails is one among those. There could be multiple reasons behind the Gmail not receiving emails issues. If you are confronting this problem on multiple devices or other email service providers, then read this article to fix the problems.
How to fix Gmail not receiving emails on iPhone?
If you are confronting the problem in receiving email on your Gmail account, then follow the below steps:
- Open the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on the Accounts and Passwords.
- Now you can see a list of email accounts and then tap on your Gmail account.
- Now check the data for your email account and also check the server settings for the Incoming Mail Server.
- After that, update the settings into the correct one as per required server settings.
- If the problem continues, then delete your Gmail account from your iPhone and then add it again to fix the problem.
How to fix Gmail not receiving emails from Outlook?
If you are not receiving any email from Outlook in your Gmail account, then it means there are some problems with the server settings in your Gmail account. You can fix this problem very easily with the help of below steps:
- Login to your Gmail account and then click on the gear icon to choose the Settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP section available on the top side.
- Now click on the POP Download.
- Click on the Enable POP to receive all the emails.
- Now click on the Save Changes tab.
- After that, open the Outlook and then go to the Tools menu.
- Choose the Account Settings.
- Click on the E-Mail option and then choose New.
- Now choose Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP and then click on Next.