Window 10 is a pretty latest operating system in order to run a number of files and folders at a time. It is totally based on the apps and when you need to have any kind of tools and services then you may proceed to Windows Microsoft store. This is a place where you can download the maximum games, videos, internet browser, password change and resets tool, firewall, and Antivirus service and so on. This page is going to depict about the password which is required to set up, reset and change from time to time. But when you have set up and reset the regular password then you might go for the password change procedure.
There are several pretty good reasons you might want to change the password to your Windows 10 PC. And from my personal point of view, changing a password is a very good thing to keep continues to secure your PC for all the time. And of course, another good reason to change your password is if your current password is too easy to guess through another member in your office and home or sometimes it is too hard to remember for a long time. So changing a password might resolve a number of dilemma and unnecessary issues as well. So if you have already created a password of your user account then you might change the password after entering the older password into the required field.
Windows 10 is so simple to use but if you are new to it then, you might confront issue while searching the tools and apps of the user account to change both email ID and password altogether if you want to. So take care and keep your eye out for the Windows hello allows you to sign in to your Windows account using the correct password of the user account and till your ship or send the code to your account don’t change the password as that can remove your account for always and at that you have to enter registered another Windows account address and password. So keep your eyes open while going to change the password of windows 10.
1. First of all, click the start button and click on the control button and select the settings from the list.
2. Click Settings from the list to the left.
3. Now get ready to select accounts.
4. Select sign-in options from the menu showing on the same page.
5. Now click on the change button under the password change of Windows 10.
6. You can now enter the password in the box and click sign in button.
7. You have to enter the last digit phone number that you have registered and then press the verify button.
8. A code will be sent to your registered email account or a registered mobile phone number.
9. Now press enter after entering the code into the required fields and move to the next procedure.
10. Enter the first old password and then you can type new password into both new and confirm password fields and then press enter.
11. Finally, if you see a message that you have changed the password successfully then log out your Windows PC and log in again using the correct new password at the end of the task.
Thus, you can change the password using the simple step by step procedures and make your computer device quite secure form any kind of unauthorized access. For additional help and Windows latest update’s information, get in touch with Windows customer executive at any time as they might be approachable at 24 by 7.