Know About The Classes, Features And Flight Reservations Process in Air France
Air France is the well-known French airlines which serve their passengers with world-class services. The headquarters of Air France is located in Tremblay-en-France and covers 201 destinations across the world. The passengers are facilitated for a comfortable and enjoyable journey. To avail the services and facilities, a passenger can book flight ticket with them.
Travel Classes in Air France
Air France offers different travel classes for flying which vary according to facilities and fares. The list of classes for Air France reservations are as follows:
- Economy- The check-in facility is easy in economy. The passengers are allowed to carry checked baggage for free. In Economy class, a comfortable and adjustable seat is provided. For entertainment, touch-screen is there and gourmet meals are offered on-the board.
- Premium Economy- The passengers are offered with easy check-in, 2 checked baggage for free and a comfortable seat with more legroom space. For in-flight entertainment, touchscreen, headset, reading lamp and USB port is provided. Best quality food is offered.
- Business- The passengers are offered with lounge access and Sky Priority. The passengers are provided with a personalized cabin, most comfortable seat, amenities and best in-flight entertainment. A complimentary meal is also offered to the business class passengers.
- La Premiere- The services start as soon as the passenger reaches the airport. They are offered to avail the service of free lounge and priority boarding. The living space is very comfortable as recliner seat becomes flat bed. The passengers are served with elegant extras on the board.
Booking in Air France
To avail the services and facilities offered, a passenger can book a ticket with the airline. For Air France booking through website, below mentioned steps are followed:
- Go to Air France airlines’ official website.
- Click the option of Purchase a ticket to proceed with the booking.
- Define the trip by select round-trip or one-way.
- Select the departure and destination airports from the list of available cities.
- Then, select the date of departure to get the cheapest day to fly.
- After that select the total number of travellers and choose the travel class and then click Search.
- On the next page, select the suitable flight and proceed.
- Further, enter the passenger details and pay amount of the booking.
- The confirmation is sent to passenger’s email with e-ticket.
For more details on Air France online reservations, contact the reservation center of the airline. The contact details are available on the website owned by Air France.