Know The Air New Zealand Refund Policy Before You Cancel The Flight Bookings
No matter how perfect you plan a trip, there is always something that comes between you and your trip. Well, changes can occur anytime, anywhere. And when it comes to change in your flight booking it becomes the toughest task to do. But when you book your flight on Air New Zealand, it would no longer worry for you.
Moreover, if you also are facing a change in your planned trip on Air New Zealand and need to cancel your flight, you can do that by going to the website. But before making any Air New Zealand cancellation, you the cancellation policy of the airline.
What is The Refund Policy of Air New Zealand?
- If you make a flight cancellation on Air New Zealand within 24 hours of the flight ticket booking, you will not face any kind of cancellation fee on making the flight cancellation.
- Also, the only flights which have 7 days remaining or more for the flight departure will be canceled without the cancellation fee. For the flights having less than 7 days in departing the flight will be required to pay the charges irrespective of the cancellation within 24 hours.
- As per the Air New Zealand refund policy, only refundable flight tickets will be canceled and if the ticket is eligible to get a refund, you may request a refund.
- The refund amount will be returned in the same manner in which the customer has completed the payment. Also, all the required charges will be deducted and the rest amount will be transferred to your account.
- For a non-refundable flight ticket, you would get reward points or miles on making the flight cancellation although the miles can be used to make another flight booking.
Apart from this, if you need to learn more about the flight cancellation or Air New Zealand refund policy, you may contact the customer service team of Air New Zealand. They will provide you all the required details within the least possible time.