How Do I Manage My Allegiant Air Flight Booking?
If you have a flight booking with Allegiant Air and you want to manage your booking (add or remove service, change or cancel the flight, etc.), you can do that online or over the phone by dialing contact number of the customer service team.
If you are thinking about how I manage my Allegiant Air booking, you need to stop thinking and follow the instructions to manage your flight booking online through the internet within a few minutes:
- Go to the Allegiant Air website by visiting the link www.allegiantair.com using any web browser on your device
- On the top of the website, you need to click on Manage Travel option
- Now you will get the option to log in to your flight booking using the details mentioned below:
- Booking confirmation number along with the first and last name of the passenger
- Your registered email address along with the password
- Details of credit OR debit card used for the booking (last 4 digits of the card) along with the first and last name of the passenger and flight departure date
- After entering the details, you need to click on Find My Trip button
- Now you will be able to see your flight details along with the options given below:
- Change flight
- Cancel flight
- Online check-in
- Add or remove paid services or special assistance
- Order food from the menu specially prepared to be served in the flight
- Other options
- You need to select the option as per your need and then follow the onscreen instructions carefully to complete the action
Once you complete the action correctly, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS or both on your registered contact details confirming the same. This is how you can manage travel easily by using the features of Allegiant Air Manage Booking online.
If you are not able to use the MANAGE TRAVEL option on the web, you don’t need to worry. You can manage your booking by contacting the Allegiant Air customer service anytime and get the assistance to manage your booking.