How To Get Refund From Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air allows the passengers to cancel a flight if they are not able to travel due to some important work they have to deal with. The process to cancel a flight with Allegiant Air is very simple and they also provide the refund for cancelled flight. The amount of refund passenger get back after cancelling a flight depends on the refund policy of Allegiant Air. If you are planning to cancel your ticket with Allegiant and looking for the information about the Allegiant refund policy then read the points discussed below:
- On the basis of the refund policy of Allegiant Air passengers get the full refund when they cancel their flight within 24 hours original booking time and the scheduled departure is after 7 days.
- If the ticket is refundable then your amount will be refunded by Allegiant in the payment mode you have used at the time of booking your ticket.
- If you cancel a non-refundable ticket then you will get your refund in form of credit voucher that can be used for a future booking with Allegiant Air within one year from the date of issue.
- The refund amount for cancelling a flight after 24 hours you get is after the deduction of cancellation fee from the original purchase amount.
If You Want To Know How To Get Allegiant Air Ticket Refund Then Go Through The Information Given Below:
- You have to submit an online refund request with Allegiant Air on its official website to get your refund. You have to fill online refund request form and provide your flight & contact details. Allegiant Air will send you a confirmation message regarding the information about processing your refund request.
- You can also dial Allegiant Air reservations phone number to submit refund request with them for your cancelled flight ticket.
To know more details about Allegiant Air refund policy contact Allegiant Air customer support and ask them your query.