Infomation About Allegiant Air Reservations
Allegiant Air is a preferred and low-cost American airline that is engaged to operate scheduled as well as charter flights. It has been classified as the ninth largest commercial airline in the US. With a fleet size of 84 flights, Allegiant Air serves remarkable services to 121 destinations.
It is widely preferred for its customer-oriented services and its friendly customer services. Passengers can avail the best perk of their journey and on-demand services by making Allegiant Air reservations.
Allegiant Airlines Reservations Procedure:
Booking a flight on Allegiant Air is quite simple. Passengers can book their flights online by visiting the official site of Allegiant Air. Follow the enlisted steps to book your flight online.
- Go to the site of Allegiant airlines and click Book flight option.
- Select either One way or Round trip journey from the displayed option.
- Now, feed the details of your journey by giving the boarding city, destination and the date of travel.
- Click the Get Flights option.
- From the available flight, select a suitable one that fits the best for your journey.
- Now, pick a journey class and enter the number of passengers.
- After that, make the payment to complete your booking.
Once the payment is successful, your flight on Allegiant Air will be booked.
Apart from this procedure, passengers are also given the facility to make Allegiant air reservations over the phone by getting in touch with the booking executives.
If you are facing any difficulty while booking your flight, you can avail assistance from the airlines support team without any hesitation.
What is Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy
Managing your baggage before boarding for a journey is very important. To avoid further inconveniences, passengers should have information about the baggage allowance of the airline.
Allegiant Air provides the most fascinating baggage policy to the passengers. Get a complete detail about Allegiant Air baggage allowance with the following points:
- On Allegiant Air, passengers can carry one carry-on baggage such as the roll-aboard bag, a tote bag or a garment bag with a maximum size of 9x14x22 inches and it may be subjected to an applicable fee.
- As per the Allegiant Air baggage policy, passengers are allowed to carry small personal items such as a laptop bag, a purse, or a backpack without paying any additional charge. The dimensions of these items should not exceed 7x15x16 inches.
- The carry-on baggage should fit under the seat in front of the passengers or in the overhead bin.
- Passengers traveling on Allegiant Air can carry an umbrella, a jacket, diaper bag, duty-free items, and assistive devices such as wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, strollers, and child restraint seats that do not count towards the carry-on allowance.
Allegiant Airlines Checked Baggage Allowance:
- Allegiant Air allows carrying up to 4 bags pre-purchased.
- The maximum dimensions per bag of the checked-in baggage should not exceed 80 inches or 203 centimeters, including the dimensions of wheels and handles.
- In case of carrying an overweight bag, Allegiant Air charges an additional fee as per the fare rule and the destination of the flight.
- Also, it does not allow to transport checked baggage exceeding 100 pounds per bag.
For further information about the baggage policy, you can contact Allegiant Air customer support.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy:
Keeping in mind about the concern of passengers, Allegiant Air introduces a favorable cancellation policy. If due to any unforeseen reason, you have to cancel your flight on Allegiant Air then need not to think much about its cancellation policy. Here is the information about Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy:
- Allegiant Air allows the service to cancel the flights either online through Manage My Booking or by contacting Allegiant Airlines reservation center.
- According to Allegiant Air cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their flight without any penalty, provided the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the flight booking and the scheduled departure of the flight is at least seven days or more away.
- After 24 hours of the purchase, if you are making cancellation to your flight then the airline will impose a penalty. Allegiant Air will provide a credit voucher that can be used for future travel on Allegiant Air.
- After the cancellation of a flight, passengers can request the refund for their eligible tickets. The airline will process the request and refund the amount to the account from where the payment was made.
If you have a query regarding the cancellation policy and its associated procedure then directly reach the Allegiant Air Customer service team. You can get genuine solutions for your query in a no wait time.
Check Out Here Some Allegiant Airlines Phone Numbers:-
- Allegiant airlines reservations number for ticket cancellation: (702) 505-8888
- Allegiant airlines reservations phone number for Florida: 702-430-3283
- Allegiant airlines reservations for baggage policy as well fees: (844) 313-4736
- Allegiant airlines reservations number for Rockford il:(888) 745-4680
- Allegiant airlines reservations phone number for Louisville ky: 1-888-203-8536
- Allegiant airlines reservations check in: (888) 498-3772
Other Contact Options