About ANA Airlines Reservations, Baggage & Cancellation Policy
ANA is one of the largest Japanese airlines, whose headquarters is located in Tokyo, Japan. With a fleet size of 241, the airline covers 97 destinations across the world. With ANA, you can avail the best services and facilities while being in the air. Along with other services, the passengers are offered with many deals and offers. To grab all these services, you need to book a ticket with the airline. To get complete info about the airline, refer to this article.
Reservations in ANA airlines
For a comfortable and convenient trip, you can get your flight booked with ANA airlines. The airline allows its passengers to book the ticket conveniently, either through online or offline mode. You can also contact ANA airlines reservations, where the representative will complete the booking on your behalf. To get a ticket booked online, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of ANA airlines in the browser.
- On the homepage, you need to click the Flight reservation tab.
- Select the flight type and then choose the city of departure and arrival.
- Then, choose a date on which you want to depart.
- In the next step, select the age of passengers along with the travel class and search for the flights.
- When the list of flights prompts on the screen, you need to choose the one.
- Then enter the passenger details and make the payment.
- Finally, the ticket is booked and you will get the e-ticket.
ANA Airlines Baggage Policy
While travelling, the most important thing is to carry the luggage. So, before leaving your home, you must have complete details about ANA airlines baggage policy, to avoid any chaos at the airport. The rules and terms are as follows:
- The maximum dimensions of the carry-on baggage must not exceed 22x16x9in and the weight should not be more than 10kg.
- If you are travelling in the first class, you are allowed to carry 3 bags which must be of 62 linear inches and should not weigh more than 32kg.
- In business class, 2 checked bags are allowed to carry.
- For economy class passengers, a maximum of 1 bag is allowed for free.
- If you carry excess baggage, you need to pay the excess baggage fee, which varies according to the type of ticket and trip.
ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy
After the confirmation of the ticket, if your travel plan changes, you can cancel the booking easily. To cancel the booking, you need to follow the rules of the cancellation policy, as mentioned below:
- You are allowed to cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking without paying any cancellation charges.
- If the cancellation is delayed for more than 24 hours, it will be a chargeable cancellation.
- The 24-hour cancellation works only in the condition when the booking is done at least a week before the departure.
- After cancellation, the refund will be provided to you through the same mode of payment.
- For cash payments of booking, you need to provide an account number for the refund.
For more info on ANA airlines cancellation policy, you can contact the support team of ANA. The representatives will assist you with all the required info. To reach them, you can use the contact info available on ANA's official webpage.