How To Recover The Lost Password of AOL Without Email or Phone?
We live in that era where there is not even a single country in the world where you won’t find the internet. And to make the relationship between the user and the internet more transparent, there are a lot of web browsers and social media applications that we use. AOL is one such web browser that we use to exchange emails and access online information. However, if you ever lose the password to your AOL account then follow below given steps.
Steps To Recover AOL Account Password
AOL password recovery can be made with the help of different methods. If you have access to recovery information such as email, phone number, or even security questions then you can easily recover the lost password AOL.
AOL Password Recovery without Email and Phone Number
Sometimes people end up losing the password of AOL and then even lose access to their recovery information. In such a scenario, you can answer the security questions to recover your AOL password.
- To do so, first of all, go to the sign-in page of AOL and click on the link of ‘forgot AOL password’ and then tap enter.
- Now you will be redirected to the AOL Account page and then enter the username with which you log in.
- On the next page, pick any one method of account recovery and move forward. Select the option of answering the security questions and you will be done.
- Now from here as your answers get confirmed, you can set a new password of your choice and then re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
Tips To Set a Strong Password
- A lot of users end up forgetting the password frequently. And to avoid such an issue, make sure that you don’t keep any password for too long. Keep changing your password frequently.
- Ensure to keep your AOL account recovery information updated. In case the account gets hacked or you lose it, you can use it.
- Try not to share your password with anyone.
- If you keep on forgetting your password then try to note down your password and save it somewhere.
- Never use your phone number or any other common details as a password. Anybody can guess it randomly.
And thus with the help of the above-given steps, you can find out how to recover your AOL password. In case of any doubt, you can contact the customer care team of AOL.