Get Details About Frontier Airlines Reservations, Classes, Baggages, Check-in And Cancellation Policy
Frontier airlines are a famous airline of America which is chosen by most of the passengers due to its ultra-low cost fares. The airline is headquartered in Colorado and the operational flights reach 112 destinations in the nearby areas. The fleet size of Frontier airlines is 98. To avail the best services at reasonable fares, book a flight with Frontier airlines.
Frontier Airlines Reservations Process
The airline allows its passengers to book flights either online or offline. If required, the passenger can contact the reservations center for booking flight. To book an offline ticket, the travel agency or ticket counter is visited. For online booking, a passenger can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Frontier airlines.
- Click Book a Flight tab and start the reservation process.
- Select the type of flight among the options of round-trip or one-way.
- Then, select departure and destination cities in the list of destinations, to check the flight availability in the airline.
- Choose the date of departure in the calendar and try to book the cheapest day.
- In the next step, add the total number of travellers to check the seat availability and click the Search button.
- On the next page, choose the flight among the available options which suits the most according to time and fare.
- After that, enter the details of the passenger including personal and contact info.
- By making the payment, the passenger will receive a confirmation email and e-ticket.
Classes in Frontier Airlines
The airline allows its passengers to select a seat by checking availability. As the airline is low-cost, there is only one main cabin, in which different seating options are available. The airline does not offer Frontier airline business class reservations, whereas the seating options are mentioned below:
- Standard seating- This is the basic seating option on Frontier flights. It is chosen by most of the passengers due to low fares.
- Stretch seating- It is the stretched seating, where passengers are offered extra legroom space and more comfortable recliner seats. It has comparatively more charges than the standard seating option.
Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy
Baggage is an important thing during travel. Before leaving home, a passenger must check the baggage policy of the airline. The important pointers of Frontier airlines baggage policy are as follows:
- Carry-on baggage: A passenger is allowed to carry one personal item for free. Other carry-on items can be purchased. The dimensions should not be more than 10x16x24 inches and maximum weight should be 35 pounds. The bag must fit in the overhead bin. The fee charged for carry-on baggage is non-refundable.
- Checked baggage- The checked baggage must be within 62 linear inches and not more than 50 pounds. The baggage can either be purchased online or at the airport.
- Additional baggage- The excess baggage fee is $75 per bag. Baggage more than 100 pounds is not allowed.
Before departing, a passenger must complete the check-in for flight. The airline offers two options under Frontier airlines check-in, as mentioned below:
- Online check-in: Passengers can complete check-in using the official website of Frontier airlines. Online check-in service is open till 60 minutes prior to departure. The passenger is asked to enter details for check-in and issuing boarding pass.
- Airport check-in: Passengers can check-in at the airport also. The passengers must reach at least 2 hours prior to departure for counter check-in. For international flights, the window closes 1 hour before departure and in domestic flight, check-in is allowed 45 minutes prior to departure.
Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy
If a passenger wants to cancel the booking with Frontier airlines, cancellation policy is followed. The important pointers of Frontier airlines cancellation policy are:
- To cancel a ticket, passengers can use the Manage booking option on the website. All the options of modifications and cancellation are available in this section.
- If a ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of booking, no cancellation charges are applicable. After 24 hours, a certain amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- This policy of 24 hour cancellation works only for the reservations made at least 7 days prior to the departure.
- If the booking was made with WORKS, it is fully refundable. The refund amount is credited to the passenger's account and it can be redeemed within next one year for bookings.
- The fare rules of cancellation are mentioned on the official website of the airlines.
- If a passenger wants to claim the refund, the ticket should be cancelled prior to the departure. Once departed, there will be no refund for the cancellation.
For more details, Frontier airlines reservations can be contacted. The representatives of the airline will assist their passengers with all the facilities and services for a great flying experience. The support team can be contacted over the phone or email and the services are available round the clock. The passengers can choose the timings to contact the representative as per convenience. The contact details are available on the official website of Frontier airlines.
Frontier Airlines Manage Booking