Process of Kuwait Airways Reservations
Kuwait airway is the leading flag carrier for travelers in Kuwait, which cater large surge of tourism across the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent, and in Europe. Passengers in the next flight booking of all cabins which include Royal, business and First class may avail the discount of 10 percent by subscribing NBK credit card features. So reserve your seat by booking with Kuwait flight reservations
Follow These Steps For Kuwait Airways Reservations
- Head to the official website of Kuwait Airways.
- Give the details of Departure airport or arrival point.
- Enter the details of departure date and Return date or class in which you want to travel.
- Following the above, you may add the number of child, infants, and adults and class.
- Concurrently, Tap Find Flights in blue color.
- In this step Choose flights showcase on the website according to your convenient date and budget.
- Finally, give your name, phone and mail information to receive your ticket.
- If you have done or complete the above procedure you may now Initiate the payment method to book the flight tickets.
Features of Kuwait Airways For The Passengers
- You will be served mouth–watering, sumptuous meal and beverages in the resplendent Aircraft cabin.
- As per the featured passengers receive pick up by availing the Limousine service, offered to the first -class passenger at London airport to get near to the airplane.
- You will be provided duvet to lay down comfortably and soundproof headset for streaming your favorite show while traveling.
- Passengers carrying their baby along provided stroller car seat for the infant less than 2 years old.
- You may sit comfortably and rest your legs in extra legroom.
All the above step are designed carefully as every passenger want to travel safe and secure and Kuwait airways keep the ambiance in the airline full of assistance. If you are seeking a solution immediately, you may call directly to the customer support team of the airline for Kuwait airways reservations.
What is Kuwait Airways Baggage Policy?
Know your baggage limit is always important before traveling to the preferred destination that can also help you to pack your bags as per the prescribed baggage limit. Like other airlines, Kuwait Airways has also prescribed a baggage policy for its passengers that include plenty of rules and restrictions. You must know about the Kuwait Airways Baggage Policy before packing your bags and you can follow the below instructions regarding that:
- Passengers are allowed 1 personal item and one carry-on bag at free of cost.
- The maximum dimension for each baggage should be 22 x 18 x 10 inch.
- The maximum weight for the bag is 7 kg for the economy class and 11 kg for other classes.
- Every item must be fitted into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
- 3 baggage pieces are allowed for the royal class and first class whose maximum weight should be 32 kg for each piece.
- For business class and economy class, 2 baggage pieces are allowed with a maximum weight of 23 kg.
- The maximum dimension for royal and first class should be 98 inches and it should be 62 inches for business class and economy class.
- If any bag exceeds the size or weight, then extra baggage charges are applicable.
Extra baggage fees
- For one additional bag, you will require to pay KWD 45.
- For the second additional bag, you will need to pay KWD 65.
- For more than three additional bags, you will require to pay KWD 85.
What is Kuwait Airways Cancellation Policy?
Have you booked your flight ticket on Kuwait Airways for your preferred destination? But you can’t attend your flight due to any important reason? Then you can cancel your flight as per the Kuwait Airways cancellation policy which is given below:
- Passengers are permitted to cancel their flights within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.
- If the reservation made 7 days before and canceled within 24 hours, then you can cancel your flight without any cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your flight after the 24 hours, then you will require paying some cancellation fee.
- In case your Kuwait Airways flight is delayed, then you can also make a cancellation request.
With the help of above-given instructions, you can cancel your Kuwait Airways Reservations as per the rules and restrictions. If you are still not competent enough to understand the mentioned policy or have any other query regarding the Kuwait Airways, then contact the customer service team for better assistance.
Kuwait Airways Manage Booking
Kuwait Airways Cancellation Policy
Accommodating Customers with Disabilities and Special Needs
On covered flights, we will comply with all requirements of Part 382. Interested customers can obtain a copy of Part 382 from the DOT by any of the following means:
- For calls made from within the United States, by telephone via the Toll-Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities at 1–800–778–4838 (voice) or 1–800–455–9880 (TTY)
- By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division at 202–366–2220 (voice) or 202–366–0511 (TTY)
- By mail to:
Air Consumer Protection Division, C–75,
U.S. Department of Transportation,
1200 New Jersey Ave., SE., West Building,
Washington, DC 20590
- On the Web site: Aviation Consumer Protection .