About The Flight Classes and Reservations Process in Turkish Airlines
Turkish airlines are the best choice when a passenger wants to experience a luxury trip. The airline is major and flag carrier of Turkey whose headquarters is located in Istanbul, Turkey. Turkish airlines flights reach out to 315 destinations across the world. The services and facilities offered to the passengers are luxurious and world-class.
Flight Classes in Turkish Airlines
A passenger can discover the privileges offered by Turkish airlines by choosing a cabin class while booking the ticket. Turkish airlines reservations offer two kinds of cabin classes- Economy and Business. The features of these classes are mentioned below:
- Economy Class- A passenger can enjoy the travel with a recliner seat, 4-way head restraint, 12 inch personal screens, adjustable footrest, USB port and many other services. The passengers are offered with best Turkish cuisines on the board. For in-flight entertainment, films, games, music, magazines, etc. are provided. For a comfortable travel, amenity kit is also provided to the passengers.
- Business Class- In business class, a passenger can experience a pleasurable trip. The seats of business class can be converted into a flatbed. To control the seat, control panel is provided. Along with that, personal reading lamp, massage facility, adjustable table and power socket is also available. For business class passengers, priority check-in, extra baggage allowance and more miles are earned. The passengers are served with welcoming drink and snacks.
Reservations in Turkish Airlines
To experience a best journey in the air, a passenger can book flight ticket with Turkish airlines. The ticket can either be booked online or offline. For Turkish airlines online reservations, a passenger can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Turkish airlines.
- Click Plan & Book option in the main menu.
- Select the trip option among round trip, one way or multi-city.
- Then, select the destination and arrival cities from the list of destinations.
- After that, select the cheapest day for departure in the date calendar of the airline.
- Further, select the cabin class and total number of passengers and click Search.
- On the next page, choose the flight which suits the most as per timing and flight fare.
- Enter the details of passenger including personal and contact info.
- Further, pay the booking amount and confirmation is sent to the passenger via email or text message.
- The confirmation email has the e-ticket also.
To get more info about Turkish airlines booking, a passenger can contact the reservations team of the airline. The representatives can be contacted using the details provided on the official website of Turkish airlines.