Get Details About Virgin America Reservations, Baggage and Cancellation Policy
Virgin America being a major airline of America serves their passengers with great facilities and low-fare services. By booking a flight with Virgin America, a passenger can enjoy a comfortable journey by availing various deals and offers.
Reservations in Virgin America
To avail the world-class services of Virgin America, a passenger can reserve a flight with the airline. The airline allows its passengers to book the flight ticket either online or offline. In some cases, the passengers contact Virgin America airlines reservations for booking a ticket. The offline booking can be completed by visiting the ticket counter or the travel agency. To book a ticket online, below mentioned steps are followed:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Select the booking option to initiate the flight booking.
- Then, select the flight type among the given options.
- After that, choose the departure and destination cities of the journey in the list of destinations.
- Choose the departure date in the calendar and try choosing a cheap date.
- Add the total number of passengers travelling on a single booking which includes infants, children and adults.
- By clicking the Submit button, the list of available flights will be there.
- Choose the flight that suits the most by checking the fare and timings.
- Enter the booking details and make the payment for confirmation.
- The confirmation is received in the email along with e-ticket.
Baggage Policy of Virgin America
Before leaving for a flight, a passenger must have complete info about the baggage policy so that the excess baggage fee can be avoided. Virgin America baggage policy is as follows:
- The passenger is allowed to take along 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item.
- The carry-on baggage must not exceed the size from 50 linear inches or 127cm. It should properly fit in the overhead bin.
- While taking along checked baggage, a passenger can carry two bags for free and upto 10 bags are allowed (paid).
- The maximum dimensions and weight of checked baggage are 62 inches and 50 pounds respectively.
- If a passenger carries overweight or excess baggage, they need to pay a fee for the same.
- The fee of baggage is calculated according to number and weight of the bags.
Cancellation Policy of Virgin America
If there is a change in travel plan and the passenger wants to cancel a booking with the airline, Virgin America cancellation policy is followed:
- According to the cancellation policy, a passenger is allowed to cancel a booking within 24 hours to avoid the cancellation charges.
- If cancelled after 24 hours, there will be a certain fee for the cancellation of ticket.
- The 24 hour cancellation is only applicable if the booking was made at least 7 days prior to the departure.
- The fees of cancellation are calculated according to the fare rules of the airline.
- The online cancellation can be done using Manage booking option on the website.
To get more details about the airline, a passenger can contact the reservations center of Virgin America. The representatives will provide complete assistance for all the airline related queries. The support services of Virgin America are available round the clock and the passengers are offered to choose a time slot as per suitability. The details of contact are easily available on the official website of Virgin America.
Virgin America Manage Booking
Virgin America Cancellation Policy